- Spaghetti – 140 g
- Onions – 2 medium size
- Tomatoes – 2
- Capsicum – 1 large or 2 small
- Cabbage – 1/4
- Lemon – 1
- Olive oil – 1/2 tablespoon
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1/3 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 2/3 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cucumber – 1 small
- 3 green chilies
- Fresh parsley/coriander
- Take enough water in a pan to cover the spaghetti over a inch or two.
Bring the water to boil.
- As soon as the water starts to boil, add the spaghetti.
Break it into half, if the spaghetti is too long for the pan.
- Continue to boil for about 7 mins.
- Drain the water, run it through cold water and spread on a plate.
- Add a teaspoon of butter in a frying pan
and start heating.
- Now add chopped onions and cumin powder.
- Wait till the onions become translucent, then add chopped green chilies , cabbage and capsicum.
- Add a tablespoon of water and then add salt and red chili powder.
- Keep stirring and add chopped tomatoes and lemon a minute later.
- Stir for 2 mins and then mix the boiled spaghetti with fried vegetables.
- Heat for another 2 – 3 mins and the spaghetti is ready to serve.
- Take it out in a plate and garnish with cucumber, fresh parsley/coriander and some cream.
Serve with a glass of orange juice.